SQL Microsoft server 2012
SQL server 2012 with SharePoint 2010 compatibility
Hi, nice to meet you here again!
I would love to tell you about the new Microsoft software – Microsoft SQL server 2012.
By the way, I want make you happy – sqlserver 2012 is compatible with the SharePoint 2010!
Microsoft SQL 2012 server overview
SQL microsoft server is a platform which helps in building solutions to extend data across on-premises and public cloud. With the latest version of Microsoft SQL server – SQL Server 2012 customers get the ability to manage effectively the growing amounts of data and to perform quick and qualitative business analysis.
SQL 2012 features overview
SQL Server 2012 adds new high availability and disaster recovery solutions for effective work with business – critical applications and Business Intelligence in cloud environment. The new solutions of SQL Server 2012 are include:
- SQL Server 2012 AlwaysOn – high availability and disaster recovery solution which deliver required level of uptime and data protection and helps to reduce planned and unplanned downtime.
- ColumnStore – Index helps to achieve significantly boost query performance, by up to ~10x for star join and similar queries.
- Rapid data exploration and visualization – users of all levels are able to access and manage data from virtually any source with Power View, create reports and analytical applications, collaborate and share insight with PowerPivot for Microsoft Excel 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint 2010.
- Self-service Business Intelligence – helps to gain better monitoring and management capabilities through Power View and tabular modeling in Analysis Services.
- SQL 2012 Server Data Tools – a new tool for database administrators and application developers, which unifies the deployment of SQL Server 2012 and Cloud SQL Azure.
Other reasons to choose SQL server 2012
The additional reasons for choosing SQL microsoft server 2012 are numerous. SQL 2012 Microsoft server delivers an ROI of up to 189% with a 1 year payback period, it delivers six nines (99.9%) uptime availability, it is the most secure of any of the major database platforms and reduces downtime by over 20% by migrating an SAP ERP environment to SQL Server 2012.
To get more information about SQl server 2012 with SharePoint 2010 please visit PlexHosted site.