PlexHosted – Dedicated SharePoint integration with Microsoft Office 365, Active Directory integration with Office 365, Dedicated SharePoint with Active Directory Integration, Office 365 and SharePoint Integration, Dedicated SharePoint AD Integration, Office 365 SharePoint
As I mentioned in my previous post “Dedicated SharePoint and Office 365 integration” you can integrate your dedicated Microsoft SharePoint with Microsoft Office 365. And in this post I would like to tell you about the benefits of PlexHosted dedicated SharePoint and Office 365 integration.
Dedicated SharePoint server
Dedicated SharePoint servers at PlexHosted
If you need a dedicated SharePoint server with more powerful functionality and full accesses to your SharePoint environment – PlexHosted solution is more than appropriate to you. PlexHosted provides fully managed, secure, dedicated SharePoint servers that can meet all your business requirements. With Dedicated SharePoint you or your SharePoint administrator can deploy third-party web parts, implement server-side customization that streamline work processes, and access all levels of site data, all with complete administrative control of your SharePoint site if you need a custom solution with specific needs of your organization or alternatively PlexHosted can do all the necessary customization for you. PlexHosted can take care of setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring and you can save your money and time, because PlexHosted support team will act like your outsourced SharePoint IT staff. Now you can concentrate on your direct targets w/o involving your team in SharePoint administration process. So, if you haven`t a dedicated SharePoint server yet – it isn`t a problem! You can visit PlexHosted site and get your OWN dedicated SharePoint server right now.
Active Directory Integration with Microsoft Office 365
Active Directory integration with Microsoft Office 365 will give an ability to appreciate all the benefits of single sign-on. When your local Active Directory environment continuously synchronized with Office 365 you can create synchronized versions of each user account and group and additionally have a synchronized global address list (GAL) for Microsoft Exchange. Your users will be able to access SharePoint environment and services in Microsoft Office 365 for enterprises using their existing Active Directory corporate credentials. They will be free from signing in again and again and won`t need to remember multiple passwords and this is a great plus!
SharePoint Active Directory and Office 365
Active Directory synchronization benefits
Active Directory synchronization with Microsoft Office 365 will provide the IT person with the ability to:
- Control SharePoint account Policies – an IT person can manage SharePoint account policies, set up password policies necessary for the SharePoint security, and add lockout policies without performing additional tasks in the cloud.
- Control Microsoft Office 365 access – they will be able to allow or restrict access to Microsoft Office 365 through dedicated Microsoft SharePoint servers (corporate environment).
- Have an advanced security – all the information will be protected since all of dedicated servers and services that use single sign-on are managed in a single environment.
- Be free from headache of multiple support calls – IT personal can deal with issues critical to your business without being distracted on calls due to forgotten passwords since users will have fewer passwords to remember.
- Use strong authentication – IT personal can setup strong authentication to protect dedicated environment from the man-in-the-middle attacks.
PlexHosted dedicated SharePoint servers
With PlexHosted fully managed dedicated SharePoint servers you will get cost-effective, secure, well managed, and highly available environment which will meet all your business needs, the ability to synchronize dedicated SharePoint Active Directory with Office 365 and excellent support. What is more, PlexHosted will act like your outsourced SharePoint IT staff taking care of setup, maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring.