How to create a new Lync 2010 group and add users to this group (Lync 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to create a new Lync 2010 group and add users to this group.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted Lync 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 account with PlexHosted
- Lync 2010 Client
- Run your Lync 2010 Client and sign in.
- At the main window right-click at the title of an existing group.
- Choose the Create New Group option in the drop-down menu.
- Type the name of this new group.
- To add users to the new group, drag a user from another group, or add a user while searching it. To add a user type the username in the Search box then click the Add button.
- Choose Add to the (name of your new group)
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.
Keywordsgroup, add contct, create, Lync 2010, tutorials
Was this answer helpful?
Synopsis This guide will show you how to setup a conference call in the Lync 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to answer a Lync 2010 call. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to change your status in Lync 2010 Client....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to configure Lync 2010 for iPhone. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Lync 2010. Applicable to...