How to configure Lync 2010 for iPhone (Lync 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to configure Lync 2010 for iPhone.
Applicable toAll hosted Lync 2010 accounts.
- a hosted Lync 2010 account
- Lync 2010 Mobile Client
- Run your Lync 2010 Mobile Client.
- Complete your credentials such as e-mail and password.
- Click on the More details. Turn off Auto Detect Server option and setup servers manually using the following urls:
External Discovery Address:
Internal Discovery Address:
- Click Sign In and you would be able to see signing in screen.
- When you sign in to the Lync mobile client you can see configuration screen. Click on the button Next.
- Complete your phone number and click on the button Next.
- Click the button Done to finish configuration.
- You can see the screen with your information.
- To change your status click on the Status and choose status.
- To add a new contact to your account start type contact name at the Search box and choose contact from hints.
- After adding contact you can see the contact card at the tab Contacts.
- To start chatting click on the Chat icon and you can type your message and click the button Send.
- You can see and manage your conversations at the following screen at the tab Chat.
- If you want to see or to change your info go to the tab My Info.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the PlexHosted support staff.
Keywordsmanual, configuration, Lync 2010, tutorials
Was this answer helpful?
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a contact to Lync 2010. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Lync 2010. Applicable to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to setup a conference call in the Lync 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to add a note to Lync 2010. Applicable to All...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to answer a Lync 2010 call. Applicable to All...