How to export an Outlook 2010 Personal Folder File (.pst) (Exchange 2010)
SynopsisThis guide will show you how to export an outlook pst file from Outlook 2010.
Applicable toAll PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 accounts.
- a PlexHosted hosted Exchange 2010 account
- Outlook 2010
- Open Outlook 2010.
- Go to File - Open and then click on Import.
- Select Export to a file and then click Next.
- Select Outlook Data File (.pst) and then click on Next.
- Select the top-most folder, check the box Include subfolders and then click on Next.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Decide where you will export the .pst file and then click on OK.
- Click on Finish.
- A password box will pop up. Leave all fields blank and just click on OK.
If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
KeywordsPST, export, Outlook 2010, video, tutorials
Was this answer helpful?
Synopsis This guide will show you how to manually configure Outlook 2010 with Exchange 2010....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to migrate public folder data from another provider to...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to use a public-contacts folder as an address book....
Synopsis This guide will show you how to import rules in Outlook in Outlook. Applicable...
Synopsis This guide will show you how to clear the Outlook autocomplete cache....